Zara Gul Suzani Lumbar Pillow (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Made from a vintage Suzani tapestry, it features hand done embroidery and a solid linen back. Suzani is a Persian word meaning "needle work", and these beautiful tapestries were made popular by trade through the silk routes. The botanical motif stitching are hand done by women of nomadic tribes in Uzbekistan and are rich in history, telling stories of the individual women's lives and their community, from birth to marriage.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Cotton/Linen/Down
- *Size: 17" (L) x 23.5" (W)
- *Color: Black/ White /multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven, antique or vintage fabrics may show wear, uneven edges, discoloration & slight blemishes. Yet, we consider ourselves fortunate in sourcing them & providing you an opportunity of enjoying them at home.
Fabric found in Uzbekistan/Handcrafted in Rajasthan
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.