Tikri Mosaic Pillow (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Cotton pillow with intricate appliqué, hand-done embroidery and beautiful mirror work by women of the Rabari tribe in Kutch, Gujarat. Disclaimer: Hand embroidered with round mirror glass and may have loose mirror or threads, these are decorative pillows.
- *Era: Contemporary/Hand made
- *Material: Cotton/Linen back/wooden buttons/Mica
- *Size: 22" (L) x 22" (W)
- *Color: White/Cream
- *Insert sold separately, recommended filler size 24" x 24"
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven, antique or vintage fabrics may show wear, uneven edges, discoloration and slight blemishes. Yet, we consider ourselves fortunate in sourcing them and providing you an opportunity of enjoying them at home.
Handmade in Kutch
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Tikri Mosaic Pillow (Trade)