Lehariya Sindh Sami Quilt Lumbar Pillow (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Quilted by the gypsy woman of the Saami community often reusing fabrics from clothing. This antique tribal pillow feature a fabric with intricate lines and distinctive stripped chevron pattern. The stitching of indigenous origins is similar to that of the Kantha style. This pillow features a linen back, zipper enclosure and a down blend insert.
- *Era: Antique Front/ New Back
- *Material: Cotton/Linen/ Down Blend Insert
- *Size: 27.5" (L) x 15" (W)
- *Color: Multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven, antique or vintage fabrics may show wear, uneven edges, discoloration and slight blemishes. Yet, we consider ourselves fortunate in sourcing them and providing you an opportunity of enjoying them at home.
Handmade in Sindh
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.