Antique Geena Sindh Silk Pillow (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Beautiful hand-embroidered decorative silk pillow from the rich agricultural states of Punjab where artisans are famous for their "Phulkari" or floral embroidery work. Originally once used as ceremonial wedding shawls these antique textiles feature silk floss embroidery on handwoven cotton panels. The border and ground of the shawl is covered with embroidery work that would take months to make, it features bold hues and elaborate geometric motifs so that the base of the cloth is not visible at all. This lumbar throw pillow also has a linen back and a zipper enclosure.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Silk on Cotton/Linen/ Down Blend
- *Size: 25" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- *Color: Magenta/ green/multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven/ antique or vintage fabrics may show minor imperfections, blemishes or old stains
Found in Punjab
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.