African Bambara Jidaja Clay VesselDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This antique 19th century African vessel was made by pounding clay. This well proportioned vessel was hand-crafted by Bambara tribe of Mali. It has an aged terracotta lower surface texture with its upper half in a smoother glazed finish.
- *Era: Antique; 19th Century
- *Material: Clay
- *Size: 18“(DM) x 17"(H) Opening 8.5" (DM)
- *Color: Terracotta Rustic
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age, may show some blemishes or imperfections.
Found in Mali
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
African Bambara Jidaja Clay Vessel