Moroccan Mousharabi See-Trough Door PanelDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This Moroccan Mousharabi see-through door panel is made from reclaimed wood and is traditionally used in Moroccan architecture. A Moroccan lattice panel is designed to provide privacy while allowing air and light to pass through and the reclaimed wood used to make it adds an element of rustic charm to the design. This lattice screen has a raw finish and is ready to be waxed, painted or stained.
Mousharabi panels have been used in Moroccan architecture for centuries, this slim door panel will add a touch of rustic charm as room divider or decorative accents on door, window, and walls.
- *Era: Contemporary Constructions/Antique Components
- *Material: Reclaimed Wood
- *Size: 22"(L) x 2“(D) x 71"(H)
- *Color: Natural Wood
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials & its artisanal handmade character.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.