Anya Antique Indian Folk Lumbar PillowDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This colorful and luxurious Bagh Phulkari pillow features beautiful hand-done silk embroidery on top of a cotton fabric. Phulkari means "flower work" and is very descriptive of this vibrant, delicate pillow. Phulkari fabrics are often used in ceremonies concerning birth and marriage. Has a hidden zipper closure, pillow insert not included.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Silk/Cotton/Down
- *Size: 24" (L) x 16" (W)
- *Color: Antique Red/Multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven, antique or vintage fabrics may show wear, uneven edges, discoloration & slight blemishes. Yet, we consider ourselves fortunate in sourcing them & providing you an opportunity of enjoying them at home.
Handmade in Patiala.
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.