19th Century Southern Indian Temple Horse BustDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Primitive architectural folk temple horse corbel. These were usually mounted on the temple doorways to ward off bad spirits. This corbel is hand-carved of dense forest wood, retains its original painted patina and is mounted on a custom iron stand.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Dense Forest wood/ Metal
- *Size: 8"(L) x 4“(D) x 21"(H)
- *Color: Royal Green/multi
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age, may show blemishes or imperfections.
Found in Kumarakom
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
19th Century Southern Indian Temple Horse Bust