Royal Carved Wood Indian Arched DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
A stunning piece of art which is also a functional door, this Indian Arched Jali door is typically found in traditional Indian architecture, particularly in Mughal and Rajput styles. This Indian arched panel features an intricate lattice work see-through center panel, an arched top, and a finely carved frame. The center panel of this beautiful door is typically see-through, which allows for natural light and ventilation to flow through the door while maintaining privacy. The arched top of the door adds to its elegance and grandeur, while the carved frame provides a decorative element that complements the intricate lattice work.
This slim and tall door is hand-carved by skilled artisans using reclaimed teak wood and traditional techniques, the lattice work on the door is created using a technique called Jali, which involves carving intricate patterns into the wood using chisels and other hand tools. Door has an aged raw finish showing some blemishes and cracks.
- *Era: Contemporary Constructions/Antique Components
- *Material: Reclaimed Wood
- *Size: 22.25"(L) x 2.5“(D) x 84.5"(H)
- *Color: Raw Teak
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials & its artisanal handmade character.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.