Floral Marigold Blockprint Indian Canopy TentDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Bring a unique style to your outdoor space with this beautiful block-print garden canopy tent. Part of Indian culture and tradition, our chhatris are handcrafted from strong, waterproof canvas with a modern cubic shape and pitched roof. This traditional Indian-inspired decorative stands on bamboo poles with iron ends, perfect for any patio setting.
This De-cor exclusive design was constructed by skilled artisans in Northwest India, the canvas features a traditional block print design, which is a method of printing patterns onto fabric using carved wooden blocks. The design of this block print is that of traditional Royal India, with a bouquet of flowers showing in a variety of variety of orange, yellow and brown colors on white canvas fabric.
This tent disassembles for transportation and will need to be assembled at final destination by the customer.
Also available in White & Blue.
- *Era: Contemporary
- *Material: Metal/ Outdoor Grade Canvas
- *Size: 7' (L) x 7'(D) x 7'(H) Overall Height 11'
- *Color: White/Orange/Yellow/Brown
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials and its artisanal handmade character.
Available for custom order.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.