Vintage Zapotec Woven Framed ArtworkDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Vintage Zapotec framed fabric, handwoven in the mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico. Rendered in pastel hues with tribal design and braided fringe accents this textile art displayed in a wooden frame with an aged terracotta finish. As with all antique or vintage art this piece may show wear, some discoloration or blemishes.
- *Era: Vintage
- *Material: Fabric/ Wooden Frame
- *Size: 41.5"(L) x 1.25“(D) x 29.5"(H)
- *Color: Pastel Pink/Multi
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age & use, blemishes and imperfections will be present. These are not to be consider defects but rather part of its character & historical value.
Found in Oaxaca
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.