Suryagarh Haveli Tribal DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Astonishing 19th century Anglo-Indian door found in Rajasthan. Originally doors in a haveli it has a carved frame, metal strap work and brass nailhead accents. These doors would make lovely wall art or decoration.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Teak/Metal/Brass
- *Size: 24"(L) x 4“(D) x 54" (H)
- *Color: Golden Teak/Brass
- *Condition:Wear consistent with age, may show blemishes or imperfections.
Found in Rajasthan
( Requires white glove service)
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.