A Mughal antique hand carved stone jali fragment on a metal stand. This piece was originally used as a ventilator window in a Haveli in Bijnor, it features geometric and floral patterns making it a true sample of impeccable craftsmanship and it retains its original aged white-washed painted patina. Makes a charming decorative piece for indoors or outdoors.
- * Era: Antique/ New stand
- * Dimensions: 17.5" (L) x 6" (W) x 20.5" (H)
- * Material: stone/oxidized metal
- * Color: aged white-wash/black
- * Condition: wear chip & discoloration consistent with age & use
Found in Bijnor.
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.