Reclaimed Wood Hand-Carved Medallion DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This panel was inspired by the motifs on a wooden ceiling in the Bahia palace in Marrakesh. It features geometric patterns making use of interesting straight lines connecting radiating star-like patterns, a design that is commonly found in Moorish architecture. This panel is crafted from solid old teak wood and wears a lovely natural wood finish.
- *Era: Contemporary constructions/Antique components
- *Material: Reclaimed Wood
- *Size: 32"(L) x 1.75“(D) x 80"(H)
- *Color: Natural Wood
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials & its artisanal handmade character.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
( Requires White Glove Service)
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Reclaimed Wood Hand-Carved Medallion Door