Antique Rose Indian Tapestry OttomanDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Made with modern designs in mind, this textile upholstered ottoman stands on ebonized spindle legs accented with prominent brass nail-heads. The hand embroidered tapestry features tribal designs in magenta, orange, and blue hues. The textile originates from the Ahir Tribe. Minor wear.
- * Era: Contemporary / Antique Tapestry Fabric
- * Dimensions: 51.5" (L) x 32" (W) x 18" (H)
- * Material: Wood/Cotton
- * Color: Pink/ Black/ Multi
- * Condition: Wear consistent with age & use, blemishes and imperfections will be present. These are not to be consider defects but rather part of its character & historical value.
Found in Kutch.
( Requires white glove delivery )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.