Mahua Lotus Ceiling Panel Coffee TableDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This coffee table was made using a 19th Century ceiling panel fragment encased in a reclaimed teak wood frame. The panel features intricately hand-carved open lotus flowers and an original natural brown patina. This piece stands on square legs and is accented with iron hardware. A glass top is included. Age wear and blemishes.
- * Era: Antique Panel / Contemporary Construction
- * Dimensions: 55" (L) x 37" (W) x 19.5" (H)
- * Material: teak wood / iron
- * Color: brown / multi
- * Condition: good; age wear and blemishes.
Found in Gujarat.
( Requires white glove service )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.