Forest Filanan Kantha PillowDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Celebrate the feminine with the handmade Filanan Gudari Pillow. This ornate pillow is cotton based and adorned with the Meghval tribe's thread work. The embroidered medallions in this incredibly soft piece of art represent the circle of life.
Hand dyed fabrics, colors may vary slightly.
- *Era: Contemporary/Hand made
- *Material: Cotton/Cotton backing/hidden zipper
- *Size: 24" (L) x 24" (W)
- *Color: White/Green
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Insert sold separately, recommended filler size 26" x 26"
- *Condition: Hand-woven, antique or vintage fabrics may show wear, uneven edges, discoloration and slight blemishes. Yet, we consider ourselves fortunate in sourcing them and providing you an opportunity of enjoying them at home.
Handcrafted in Rajasthan.
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Forest Filanan Kantha Pillow