Emerald Green Moroccan Medina Carved Door (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
This wonderfully carved door panel is inspired by the Caliphate period at Madinat-Al-Zahra in Spain. This panel features floral and vine motifs curling and splitting off into symmetrical designs. This slim carved door is made from reclaimed teak wood and It has a carved border all around with a bold emerald green unsealed finish. Made from artisans hand, this solid wood door would look wonderful as an interior door, outdoor gate or wall art.
- *Era: Contemporary Constructions/Antique Components
- *Material: Reclaimed Wood
- *Size: 24"(L) x 2“(D) x 84"(H)
- *Color: Green
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials & its artisanal handmade character.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
( Requires White Glove Service)
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.