Antique Monumental Palace Entrance DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Built as a palace entrance, this massive antique double door gate was crafted from thick teak wood with iron strapping and large iron clavo nail heads. Originally used as gateway doors for a walled courtyard to allow elephants and carriages through. Doors of this fashion were seen in Indian Havelis during the 16th-19th centuries. In great condition for such a grand antique piece, these doors maybe used indoors or outdoors.
- * Era: 19th century
- * Dimensions: 98" (L) x 3" (W) x 119" (H) Doors 44" (L) x 3" (W) x 80"(H)
- * Materials: teak/iron/brass
- * Color: light aged brown
- * Condition: shows wear, cracks and discoloration.
Found in Sirohi.
( Requires white glove delivery )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.