Carved Reclaimed Teak Safavid Jali DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This panel is delicately carved in three parts. The top two have a criss-cross geometric jali perforated design, while the bottom part is enveloped by overlapping leaves, iris flowers and a border of finely carved vines. In its tall narrow rectangular form this panel wears a lovely bleached wood finish.
- *Era: Contemporary constructions/Antique components
- *Material: Reclaimed Wood
- *Size: 32"(L) x 1.75“(D) x 80.25"(H)
- *Color: Natural Wood
- *Condition: Very good; this piece may show minor imperfections as part of using reclaimed materials & its artisanal handmade character.
Designed and Handmade by De-cor
( Requires White Glove Service)
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Carved Reclaimed Teak Safavid Jali Door