Bhanu Reshmi Sutra PillowDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This embroidered decorative pillow cover comes from the Meher pastoralists of Upper Sind, where the Meher are probably the finest domestic embroiderers in the whole subcontinent. Embellished with sisha mirror-work and couched threads with beautiful tribal patterns, this pillow also wears a natural linen back and a zipper enclosure.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Cotton/ Mica/ Linen
- *Size: 26.5" (L) x 27" (W)
- *Color: Orange/Yellow/multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven/ antique or vintage fabrics may show minor imperfections, blemishes or old stains
Found in Kutch
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.