This coffee table was made by re-purposing an antique Shruti door fragment and encasing it in a reclaimed teak wood frame. The door panel feature an intricate three-dimensional metal and brass geometric designs on its top. This piece stands on square legs and is accented with iron hardware. A glass top is included. Minor wear.
- * Era: Antique Panel / Contemporary Construction
- * Dimensions: 33.5" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 18" (H)
- * Material: teak wood / metal
- * Color: brown / multi
- * Condition: good; age wear and blemishes.
Found in Gujarat.
( Requires white glove service )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.