Antique Raji Sindh Silk Pillow (Throw)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Beautiful hand-embroidered Indian lumbar pillow from the rich agricultural states of Punjab where artisans are famous for their "Phulkari" or floral embroidery work. Originally once used as shawls these antique textiles feature silk floss embroidery on handwoven cotton panels. The border of the shawl is adorned with embroidery work that features bold hues and elaborately scrolled motifs while the base cloth is exposed in its natural linen color. This lumbar pillow also has a linen back and a zipper enclosure.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Silk on Cotton/Linen/ Down Blend
- *Size: 34.5" (L) x 13.5" (W)
- *Color: Linen/Magenta/multi
- *Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- *Condition: Hand-woven/ antique or vintage fabrics may show minor blemishes/ old stains
Found in Punjab
**Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.