Antique Large Moroccan Painted Rustic Barn DoorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Grand primitive rustic painted Moroccan door. This door features painted figures of a Malhun musician playing the Oud, a fine stringed plucked instrument from the Arabic tale of Riyad and Bayud. The figures are wearing traditional ethnic turban and outfit with a fabric wrapped around the waist. This door panel is crafted from old timber with large primitive hardware, it wears a faded painted finish. The backside shows chunky timber slats with a sun-bleached oxidized finish.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Old Timber/Metal
- *Size: 88"(L) x 5“(D) x 113.5"(H)
- *Color: Aged Rustic Red/Multi
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age and use, blemishes and imperfections will be present. These are not to be consider defects but rather part of its character and historical value. Shows loss of paint, faded uneven door and rusted hardware.
Found in Morocco
( Requires White Glove Service)
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.