Antique Asian Earthenware Wine VesselDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This is an earthenware wine vessel, it has a flared rim, short neck and a bulbous body. This vase is glazed with a brownish oxidized patina with a ribbed design on the body. It retains partial remnants of its wax seal contrasted by an unfinished base. The irregular glaze exhibits a rich range of texture that gives the vase amazing character.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: Glazed Ceramic
- *Size: 10“(DM) x 13.5"(H) Opening 1.75"
- *Color: Glazed Brown Textured Patina
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age and use, blemishes and imperfections will be present. These are not to be consider defects but rather part of its character and historical value.
Found in Shanxi
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.