Antique African Ashanti Stool From GhanaDE-COR | Globally Inspired
An authentic Ashanti stool, carved from a single piece of wood with tribal and geometric motifs. With a concave top, a central column rises from a shaped base to support the curved rectangular seat. This stool indicate status, power and succession of chiefs. These stool traditionally have crescent-shaped seats with designs that have symbolic meaning.
- *Era: Antique
- *Material: African Hardwood
- *Size: 21"(L) x 12“(D) x 14"(H)
- *Color: Oxidize Light Brown Patina
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age & use, blemishes and imperfections will be present. These are not to be consider defects but rather part of its character & historical value. The stool is in good condition with some wear, cracks, stains and imperfections.
Found in Ghana
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
Antique African Ashanti Stool From Ghana