19th Century Ram Darbar Neela Temple ShrineDE-COR | Globally Inspired
This unique 19th century hand carved altar features intricately carved details; defined arches, a railing and a very old picture of Lord Ram Darbar. A lovely decorative piece with a beautiful blue painted patina.
- * Era: Antique
- * Dimensions: 14" (L) x 8"(W) X 17.5" (H)
- * Material: Teak wood/ Glass/paper
- * Color: Azul painted patina
- * Condition: Wear consistent with age, discoloration, blemishes
Found in Ramgarh
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
19th Century Ram Darbar Neela Temple Shrine