19th Century Lattice Window MirrorDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Sitar lattice has been in trend for eras as it has its roots embedded in the Ancient Indian's Mughal architecture. This piece features a repurposed antique window lattice of well texture knots and intricate designs on a mirror backing.
- * Era: Antique
- * Dimensions: 44" (L) x 2" (W) x 21.5" (H)
- * Material: teak / iron / mirror
- * Color: aged emerald green
- * Condition: good; age wear, some blemishes.
Found in Gujarat.
( Requires white glove service )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.