An exceptional Portuguese Colonial Architectural Door originally found in Goa. This rare door facade comes from an old cathedral built by Portuguese in Goa. It retains all the original glasswork with a demilune above the center door and gothic style arches on the side panels. Constructed of solid teak, this piece has a lovely aged semi-oxidized patina with finely carved details in the moulding. The door can be installed into a modern setting or used as wall art in an open space.
- * Era: Antique
- * Dimensions: 35" (L) x 6" (W) x 125" (H)
- * Materials: teak / glass
- * Color: aged teak / multi
- * Condition: Fair; shows age, some blemishes and imperfections.
Found in Goa.
( Requires white glove delivery )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.