1800's Indo Portuguese Tall Door (Trade)DE-COR | Globally Inspired
An exceptional Portuguese Colonial Architectural Door originally found in Goa. This rare door facade comes from an old cathedral built by Portuguese in Goa. It retains all the original glasswork with a demilune above the center door and gothic style arches on the side panels. Constructed of solid teak, this piece has a lovely aged semi-oxidized patina with finely carved details in the moulding. The door can be installed into a modern setting or used as wall art in an open space.
- * Era: Antique
- * Dimensions: 44" (L) x 5" (W) x 125" (H)
- * Materials: teak / glass
- * Color: aged teak / multi
- * Condition: Good; shows age, some blemishes and imperfections.
Found in Goa.
( Requires white glove delivery )
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.