South Indian Spice BowlDE-COR | Globally Inspired
An old round wooden bowl originally used for kneading dough to make bread. It features a beautiful hand-carved shape crafted from a single dense solid block of wood. This bowl has lovely primitive look and a great aged patina from generations of use.
- *Era: Vintage
- *Material: Primitive Wood
- *Size: 14.5"(L) x 12“(D) x 3"(H)
- *Color: Aged Brown Patina
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age, any blemishes or imperfections presents are not considered damaged and they add to the character
Found in Uttar Pradesh
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
DE-COR | Globally Inspired
South Indian Spice Bowl