Striking Antique Kuba Raffia PanelDE-COR | Globally Inspired
Gorgeous 19th century Congo Kuba cloth panel, this piece was hand-woven by the people of the Kuba Kingdom. Skillfully hand embroidered using natural fiber in geometric patterns. A stunning piece as its primitive style that meets modern with the cloth panel sewn onto a camel colored fabric frame.
- *Era: Antique
- *Materials: Kuba natural fiber/Cotton Backing/ Wood frame
- *Dimensions: 26" (L) x .75" (D) x 30.25" (H)
- *Color: Natural/Camel Color
- *Condition: Wear consistent with age
Found in Congo
- **Please bear in mind that colors of products shown may vary slightly from their original color due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.